As states and localities around the country begin to reopen for business, Fyt is cautiously approaching the re-start of in-person training sessions. Fyt’s mission is to make fitness and personal training as accessible and convenient as possible. As we begin to reconnect, in-person safety is our number one priority.
Several states have begun the reopening process and more are following suit. And after being stuck at home for so long, we know you’re probably itching to be more active. Since most gyms are still closed and days are getting longer and warmer, outdoor training is a great option (and virtual training is still be available!).
We want to ensure that you and our trainers feel safe and comfortable booking an in-person training session. Our trainers are taking extra precautions to help keep you safe and healthy. These are all set in accordance with CDC recommendations as well as federal, state and local guidelines around the delivery of wellness services.
Guidelines for Fyt Personal Trainers
- Trainers should wear masks/facial coverings and/or gloves during sessions
- The trainer confirms he/she displays no symptoms of COVID-19 or other infectious illnesses
- Trainers agree to follow the CDC guidelines on handwashing or using hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content
- Trainers are encouraged to maintain a safe distance unless needed to correct form
- Trainers are encouraged to take their temperature multiple times daily
- For sessions in a client’s home, your trainer should remove their shoes
- Equipment will be thoroughly disinfected between every use
Of course keeping everyone safe and healthy is all of our responsibilities and only works when everyone does their part.
To help keep our communities and Pros safe, we respectfully ask that all Fyt clients:
- Do not book a session if you or a household member have a fever, other COVID-19 symptoms, a communicable illness or are under an isolation or quarantine order/recommendation
- Wash hands/use hand sanitizer thoroughly prior to and after each session
- When appropriate, please wear a face mask
- If you have any special sanitation or hygiene requests, please communicate this at the time of booking to ensure compliance
As always, please reach out to us directly at email@example.com with any questions.